The Sensor People from Leuze have been innovators for technological milestones in industrial automaton for more than 50 years.
The Leuze product range includes:
- Light curtains
- The switching light curtains monitor a large measurement field and respond if sensor beams in the field are interrupted. Various resolutions and measurement field lengths enable reliable use in a variety of applications.
- Switching sensors
- Sensors detect an object optoelectronically, ultrasonically or inductively and output a robust switching signal.
- Measuring sensors
- Measuring sensors can actively check distances, position system parts and monitor other parameters in order to intelligently and independently initiate actions and, intervene in processes for control purposes.
- Identification systems
- The identification of bar codes, 2D-codes and RFID transponders is among our core competencies. Complemented by other identification systems, it is our broad product range of IDENT technologies that opens up maximum flexibility.
- Data transmission
- In addition to the actual device technology, the transmission of data or the connection of the devices to a wide range of different environments is becoming increasingly important and plays a decisive role in your system's ease of use and flexibility. These innovative connection concepts and universal configuration solutions that also offer bonus efficiency.
- Industrial image processing solutions
- In automation, the use of industrial image processing will increasingly become standard.
- Machine safety components and systems
- Leuze offers effective personnel protection devices in accordance with international safety standards.
The focus of their work is in the areas of intralogistics, packaging, machine tools, automotive, and laboratory automation.
The latest addition to the BCL series is the new stationary bar code reader BCL 200i. It supports guided container and tray identification, especially
suited to tight installation spaces on the conveyor line.