Proportion-Air, Inc. is a manufacturer of electronic air pressure regulators and air flow control valves. Founded in 1985 by corporate President Daniel E. Cook Proportion-Air offers a large family of electronic air pressure regulators and air flow control valves that allow you to select the best product to match your exact application requirements.
Electronic Pressure Control Valves
- Control pressure from full vacuum to 1000 psi
- Analog, digital, and serial digital signal options
- Combine with air pressure regulator for flow rates up to 2000 SCFM
- All models of electronic pressure regulator are closed loop around an internal pressure sensor
Ultra High Res Pressure Control Valves
- Resolution as high as +/- 0.005% F.S.
- Internal proportional control valve eliminates digital stepping
- Low pressure control valves regulate air pressure as low as 4″ H2O
- Combine with flow monitor as a proportional flow control valve
Flow Control Valves
- “Real Time” flow measurement fast response time less than 10mS
- Electronically control flow as high as 250 SCFM
- Use as a stand alone flow monitor or combine with a pneumatic control valve
- Ideal for fast cycle applications which require high high speed proportional flow control
Hazardous Location Series
- FM-Approved devices for Class I, II, III, Div 1 and Class I, II, Div 2 environments
- Factory Mutual-Approved devices meet the precision pneumatic pressure control needs of professionals working in environments where flammable gases, combustible dust or fibers/flyings and filings may be present.
- Some common applications are paint spraying, tank blanketing and fuel pressure testing. They can also pilot dome-loaded regulators in hazardous locations.