Knotts Company Automation Sales Engineer
The Knotts Company is a high technology solution provider of automation components, fluid power and robotics with an immediate opportunity an Automation Sales Engineer located on Long Island. The role is charged with managing, maintaining, and growing a designated number of accounts in a specific geographic territory using industry leading products and innovative solutions.
The role requires passion and high energy to help continue our push to drive growth in New Jersey.
You will be responsible for growing a business in your assigned territory. The role requires you to sell new products and solutions to existing accounts and grow the territory through prospecting activities.
- Being well versed in our Products and Services, and how to grow, and promote, the Knotts Company portfolio.
- Interaction with our partner Factory Representatives and Product Specialists and utilize their various areas of knowledge, and expertise, to move Projects in a forward direction.
- Planning for and execution of a full week of sales calls based on a strategic growth plan.
- Working with and interaction with Customer Service, and other Knott’s Company Departments. This will create a Team Approach for a seamless response to our customers’ needs.
- Maintaining and Updating of CRM records.
- Developing sales proposals, estimates, specifications and presentations for customers.
- Continuously gaining comprehensive product knowledge as well as keeping current on market trends.
- Be the primary point of contact for customers to the rest of the Knotts team.
- The ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of industrial automation products
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with a strong sense of urgency.
- Detail orientated with strong analytical skills, and the ability to communicate effectively through all levels of the organization.
- Team player with a positive attitude, who can also work independently and set own priorities and tasks.
Job Type: Full-time
If you have an interest in working for The Knotts Company, please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.