With over 75 years of manufacturing experience, Omron is the world leader in incredibly powerful, yet incredibly easy to implement industrial automation products. Through dedicated R&D and a commitment to develop innovative products to help you improve the quality and efficiency of your manufacturing operation, Omron’s products combine advanced technical capabilities with practical applications. Take advantage of our wide range of products for all of your automation needs. Product categories include, Automation Systems, Motion & Drives, Sensers & Vision, Safety, and Industrial Components.
- Machine Automation Controllers: Complete machine control through one connections and one software is how we define the new Sysmac machine control. Omron's Sysmac NJ machine automation controller that integrates logic, motion, vision and networks using Omron's new software Sysmac Studio.
- Programmable Logic Controllers: Omron’s complete line of PACs & PLCs offer simple solutions to powerful and scalable systems to meet your production demands.
- Integrated Safety: The Sysmac automation platform integrates the safety solution within one connection and one software concept.
- Human Machine Interfaces (HMIs): Omron provides high quality industrial rated HMI products. Broad range of screen sizes and functionality that allow the product to meet the needs of OEM’s and/or end users.
Motion & Drives
- Motion Controllers: Be it for stand-alone, PLC-based or servo-based motion controllers, we are the right choice. Omron motion controllers offer programming simplicity without compromising on system performance from 1 to 256 axes. Functions like axis interpolation, master-slave, e-cam and multi-axis synchronisation over conventional I/Os or a robust digital servo-link are readily available.
- Servo Systems: Omron's range of servo systems is unique in offering the highest dynamic performance in the most compact size. Add to that an unparalleled reliability and you understand why our range of servos enjoys the largest installed base worldwide.
- Frequency Inverters: Omron inverters are specifically designed to drive machines. They have been developed to harmonise motor and machine control. Thanks to their advanced design they provide smooth control down to zero speed, plus precise operation for fast cyclic operations and torque control capability in open and closed loop configuration. Created by a true leader in machine automation.
- Robots: Omron offers a wide range of robotics solutions which is ideal for Pick&Place applications. The new solutions centred on Delta robots allow you to build very high through-put machines that handle more than one hundred picking operations per minute. With more than 70 robot models, the SCARA based solutions are excellent when you face heavy part handling in combination with high speed cycles. If precise positioning is requested then the Linear motor family provides repeatability down to the micrometer level which is reachable even while the machine performs high dynamics tasks.
- Light Curtains: Omron provides safety light curtains to solve your optical guarding needs. From compact models designed for machine locations where space is tight, to larger, robust light curtains powerful enough to guard large perimeters. Omron STI offers you a choice, because when it comes to automation safeguarding, one size does not fit all.
- Laser Scanners: The OS32C is the newest product to join our Safety Laser Scanner lineup. Along with our OptoShield OS3101, Omron STI has the most popular selection of safety laser scanners available in the market today.
- Programmable Safety Controllers: Using one tool and operation concept, Omron safety controllers offer transparent standalone operation or scalability in safety networking applications for all sizes of machine control systems.
- Interlock Switches: Omron safety switches are designed to work together with hinged, sliding, or lift-off guards and barriers. When the guard is opened, the power supply to the machine is disconnected.
Sensors & Vision
- Proximity Sensors: Omron offers a wide range of Inductive and Capacitive Proximity Sensors to solve almost all your application needs to detect ferrous and non-ferrous metallic and also non-metallic objects. Application specific models are also available.
- Photoelectric Sensors: Detect photo-optical workpieces. OMRON provides many varieties of Sensors, including diffuse-reflective, through-beam, retro-reflective, distance-settable, and Sensors with either built-in or separate amplifiers and Fiber Units.
- Fiber-Optic Sensors: Omron’s wide range of quality industrial automation fiber optic sensors can meet all your application needs.
- Amplified Photomicrosensors: Omron’s wide variety of quality industrial automation amplified photomicrosensors can meet all your application needs.
- Measurement Sensors: Used to measure distances and heights, a wide variety of models is available, including Laser Sensors, LED Sensors, Ultrasonic Sensors, Contact Sensors, Eddy Current Sensors, and more.
- Ultrasonic Sensors: Omron’s Ultrasonic family of sensors is capable of meeting your sensing needs regardless of color and patterns. These sensors enable reliable detection of a wide variety of applications that are difficult to detect using conventional photoelectrics, proximity and vision sensors. The Omron range of ultrasonic sensors are ideal for a number of situations, whether it is detection film, bottles and containers or compact sizes for applications where spacing is a concern or even to ultrasonic sensors that are user friendly and easy to program and use.
- Vision Sensing: Omron sets the new standard for future Vision Sensors by offering great customer versatility, flexibility and simplicity for most inspection applications.
- Relays: Ideal for sequence control, power switching, and power monitoring applications, Omron relays offer long service life and meet RoHS requirements for Pb-free/Cd-free construction.
- Pushbutton & Indictators: Complete line of 22mm and 16mm pushbuttons, Selector Switches, e-stops and pilot lights all assembled at the Omron factory in St. Charles, IL and shipped in 8 days or less. These reliable and oil-tight switches are offered in a wide range of shapes and colors.
- Limit Switches: Omron’s basic limit switches have been encased to protect them from external forces, water, oil, and dirt. Many models are available, such as those resistant to head, cold, or corrosion, as well as high-precision models.
- Timers: Omron’s expanded line of industrial timers will provide an effective solution to your timing applications with advantages that will simplify design, support and maintenance
- Counters: Choose from a variety of digital counters including 4-, 6- and 8-digit models, all with easy-to-read displays. Several models provide NEMA 4 protection.
- Metering Devices: Metering Devices perform digital processing on or conversion and display of voltages, currents, other analog signals, and pulse signals. They can also compare input values to set values, transfer data, and perform other functions.
- Temperature & Process Controls:
- Single Loop: 1/32 DIN to 1/4 DIN On-Panel to Single Loop In-Panel Temperature Controllers
- Multi-Loop: Omron offers In-Panel and On-Panel Controllers from single loop to multi-loop
- Accessories: Cables & Accessories for Temperature and Process Control Units
- Power Supplies: Omron’s DC switching power supplies cut installation costs, reduce unexpected downtime and possess advanced features that aid in preventive maintenance.